Sunday 14 February 2016

Happy Valentine's day!


I wonder how many of you celebrate Valentine's day. I don't but my daughter made these delicious cupcakes! 


Chocolate cupcakes


It has been Busy Busy here!
There has been no time to update things on the blog recently. 

Ellowyne wilde valentine dress

 I did  manage  to make Ellowyne a Valentine dress. My younger daughter made her the little necklace and bracelet to go with it. 
The dress will be a pattern once testing is complete. 

Ellowyne Valentine



What I did publish was the "Biased" skirt for AG dolls. I have also made a matching sweater which is still being checked. 

AGD Biased skirt



Lots of projects being prepared so I hope to have news soon!



4 comments:

  1. Just love the striped outfit on your American Girl - it is fabulous.

    Those cakes look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou. It was fun to make.
      DD is a good cook, better than me by far!

      Delete
  2. Happy Valentine's Day! Those cupcakes look lovely!

    ReplyDelete